dimanche 10 février 2013

Sting It Then

Sting It
Sting It Then
Slim Harpo | Format: CD

Acheter neuf : EUR 15,40 (as of 02/10/2013 01:44 PST)
12 neuf & d'occasion a partir de EUR 9,85 (as of 02/10/2013 01:44 PST)

(Consultez la liste Meilleures ventes Louisiana Blues pour des informations officielles sur le classement actuel de ce produit.)

Description du produit

1-Star-Time Announcement 2-I'm A King Bee 3-Buzzin' 4-I Got Love If You Want It 5-You Know I Love You 6-Lottie Mo 7-Everybody Needs Somebody 8-Big Boss Man 9-Hold Me Tenderly 10-I'll Take Care Of You 11-Boogie Chillun 12-Moody Blues 13-Sugar Coated Love 14-Star-Time Theme 15-I'm A King Bee 16-I Don't Play 17-I Got Love If You Want It 18-Little Liza Jane 19-When The Saints Go Marchin' In 20-Rainin' In My Heart (1961 'Excello') (69:45/20) Enthält die einzigen bekannten Liveaufnahmen dieses großartigen Musikers. Historische Mono-Amateuraufnahmen, die ursprünglich nicht zur Veröffentlichung bestimmt waren. Man hat viel Sorgfalt aufgewandt, um störende Nebengeräusche zu reduzieren. Es bleiben jedoch simple Mitschnitte, zugleich jedoch einzigartige Dokumente um zu belegen, wie Anfang der 60er Jahre einer der populärsten Musiker 'live' arbeitete. Essentiell / historic, monaural amateur recordings that have been restored. Still the sound quality is pretty poor. On the other hand this is an important document, one of the rare examples of early '60s blues performed 'live' by one of the greatest bands of that of tha era. Essential.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire