mercredi 6 février 2013

I'm a Lover Not a Fighter

Im a
I'm a Lover Not a Fighter
Lazy Lester | Format: CD

Acheter neuf : EUR 17,56 (as of 02/06/2013 21:36 PST)
10 neuf & d'occasion a partir de EUR 11,05 (as of 02/06/2013 21:36 PST)

(Consultez la liste Meilleures ventes Louisiana Blues pour des informations officielles sur le classement actuel de ce produit.)

Description du produit

1-I'm A Lover Not A Fighter 2-Sugar Coated Love 3-Lester's Stomp 4-I Told My Little Woman 5-Tell Me Pretty Baby 6-Whoa Now 7-I Hear You Knockin' 8-Through The Goodness Of My Heart 9-I Love You, I Need You 10-Late, Late In The Evening 11-A Real Combination For Love 12-Bloodstains Of The Wall 13-You Got Me Where You Want Me 14-I'm So Tired 15-Patrol Blues 16-I'm So Glad 17-Sad City Blues 18-If You Think I've Lost You 19-I Made Up My Mind 20-Lonesome Highway Blues 21-You're Gonna Ruin Me Baby 22-The Same Thing Could Happen To You 23-Take Me In Your Arms 24-You Better Listen To What I Said if you love Slim Harpo and his special blend of Louisiana style blues you just will love this one, too. A beautiful compilation of his greatest recorded material, including a whole bunch of previously unavailable takes. His hit records are included (see above).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire